Friday, November 1, 2013

Hero(-ine) Available!

This is young Miss Rachael, from our recent "Heroes" litter. She has a soft wavy fleece coat and we expect her to mature to a small medium size of about 30-32 lbs. She has been evaluated by our trainer, and is suitable for children or a family who has not owned a dog before. She gets on well (respectfully) with other dogs. Rachael is playful and affectionate, and we are hoping to find a family for her with someone home most of the day.   (RACHAEL HAS FOUND A LOVELY FAMILY IN SAN FRANCISCO. GO RACHAEL!!!)









 "And I am not afraid of BUGS!"

 You can see her grown up (full) siblings here:   "The Olympians" Retrospective

1 comment:

  1. How old is this puppy?
    I recently met one of your dogs at the mall and totally fell in love. It was a wonderful dog and I asked her person where she got her. That's how I found out about you and I've been looking at your website for days now.

    ReplyDelete